|Aaltodoc Publication Archive|
|Organisation:||Aalto University Library|
|Address:||P.O.Box 7000 (Otaniementie 9), FI-02015 Espoo|
|Location:||Latitude: 60.184800 & Longitude: 24.826300, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the full text materials produced in the university, such as theses, journal articles, conference publications and research materials. The interface can be viewed in Finnish or English.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||24043 items (2017-04-27)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.7.2|
|Subjects:||Biology and Biochemistry; Chemistry and Chemical Technology; Ecology and Environment; Mathematics and Statistics; Physics and Astronomy; Health and Medicine; Technology General; Business and Economics; Management and Planning|
|Content:||Articles; Conferences; Theses; Multimedia|
|Contacts:||Jouni Nevalainen (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||661, Last reviewed: 2014-11-12 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/661/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes
Grade: Harvesting full data items by robots prohibited
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- reproduced in any format or medium
- for personal research or study purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for full-text indexing or citation analysis
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository holds all types of materials.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution
- The administrator only vets items for valid layout & format
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.