|ALADIN Research Commons (ALADIN)|
|Organisation:||Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC)|
|Address:||901 Commerce Drive, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774|
|Location:||Latitude: 38.871800 & Longitude: -76.761930, Google Map|
|Description:||This is an institutional based repository for the Washington Research Library Consortium, comprising 7 regional institutions. While it is the whole site can be searched as one, it is also possible to focus enquiries down to the individual institutions' publications only. It is possible for authors to make their documents available online to a restricted audience only. A nominated contact for each of the institutions is listed within the site's help and guidance information.|
|Type:||Aggregating - Operational|
|Size:||8705 items (2013-12-04)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.8.2|
|Content:||Articles; Unpublished; Books; Datasets; Learning Objects; Multimedia; Software|
|Contacts:||1. Sarah Hamrick (firstname.lastname@example.org), Site Administrator (Catholic University of America|
2. Joan Cheverie (email@example.com), Site Administrator (Georgetown Univerisity)
|OpenDOAR ID:||390Missing data is needed for: OAI-PMH & Policies - |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/390/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is a multi-institution subject-based repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, and relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies defined
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- The repository is working with external partners to backup items in external archives
- No file preservation policy defined.
- Items may be removed at the request of the author/copyright holder.
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- The metadata of withdrawn items will not be searchable.
- In the event of the repository being closed down, items will be returned to their originators.