|Almae Matris Studiorum Campus (AMS Campus)|
|Organisation:||Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna|
|Address:||Via Zamboni 33, 40126 Bologna|
|Location:||Latitude: 44.497300 & Longitude: 11.353100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the lecture notes and presentations used at the institution in an educational context. The site interface is available in Italian only and includes RSS feeds to alert users to new content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||150207 items (2017-03-23)|
|Software:||EPrints, Version: 3.3.7|
|Content:||Unpublished; Learning Objects|
|Contacts:||Marialaura Vignocchi (email@example.com), Administrator|
|OpenDOAR ID:||388, Last reviewed: 2014-02-20 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/388/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff of the institution
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is not checked.
- No embargo policy defined.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No retention period defined.
- No functional specification policy has been defined.
- No file preservation policy defined.
- No withdrawal policy defined.
- Withdrawn items are deleted entirely from the database.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- No closure policy defined.