|CADAIR (Aberystwyth University Repository)|
|Address:||Penglais, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3FL|
|Location:||Latitude: 52.415500 & Longitude: -4.063100, Google Map|
|Description:||This site is a university repository providing access to the publication output of the institution. The site interface is presented in English and Welsh. Registered users can set up RSS feeds to notify them of newly added relevant content.|
|Type:||Institutional - Operational|
|Size:||19466 items (2017-03-30)|
|Software:||DSpace, Version: 1.8.2|
|Subjects:||Multidisciplinary; Mathematics and Statistics; Physics and Astronomy; Computers and IT; Library and Information Science|
|Contacts:||1. firstname.lastname@example.org, Site Assistance|
2. Joanna Spikes (email@example.com)
|OpenDOAR ID:||36, Last reviewed: 2015-09-09 - Missing data is needed for: Policies |
Link to this record: http://opendoar.org/id/36/
Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use policy explicitly undefined
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- No metadata re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Full data item policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
Grade: Content policies explicitly undefined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- No content policy defined.
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by academic staff, and registered students of the institution, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- No moderation policy defined. Assume nothing has been vetted.
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.