Standardised Metadata Policy for information describing items in the repository
Grade: Metadata re-use permitted for not-for-profit purposes
Standardised Data Policy for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
- The metadata must not be re-used in any medium for commercial purposes without formal permission.
Grade: Policy for the re-use of full data items unclearly stated
Standardised Content Policy for types of document & data set held
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- Single copies of full items can be:
- reproduced, displayed or performed, given to third parties, and stored in a database in any format or medium
- for personal research or study, educational, not-for-profit, or commercial purposes without prior permission or charge.
- the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of the repository is appreciated but not mandatory.
Grade: Content policies defined
Standardised Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- The repository is restricted to:Theses and dissertations
Grade: Submission policies defined
Standardised Preservation Policy
- Items may only be deposited by registered students of the institution
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for relevance to the scope of the repository
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- No embargo policy defined.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If the repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
Grade: Preservation policies explicitly undefined
- No preservation policy defined.